We’re super excited for the Bristol Improv Theatre Festival next month and think you should be too. Here are five reasons why:
1. Mega improv lols from some awesome groups including Austentatious, Music Box and Do Not Adjust Your Stage.
2. “Timebusters”, the subject of the festival’s mind blowingly impressive 26-hour improvathon.
3. There are workshops and jams if you want to get yo improv on. Some of the people you play with may even say phrases like “Ow bist my babber?” or “Gert lush!” in their sexy West Country brogue, making your insides squirm with pleasure.
4. Bristol is the greatest city on Earth. Sometimes you see Carol Vorderman.
5. If Isambard Kingdom Brunel were to attend any comedy festival it would be this one.
For more info visit:
See you there!